Have you heard the news? Things have been moving and shaking lately here at Think Tank, which means one important thing – we are expanding and hiring!
So if you are a rockin’ web developer that loves to get your groove on in WordPress we have a position waiting for you. We are looking for:
- Web developer with extensive experience with content management systems, particularly WordPress
- Code semantic, standards-compliant HTML/XHTML/CSS
- Comfortable in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Solid understanding of PHP
- HTML email best practices and coding experience
- Prior agency experience a plus
- Someone who has rad vinyl to spin on the turntable
- Sense of humor a must
- Ability to photoshop co-workers faces onto 80’s pop star and load as their screensaver a plus
If you or someone you know would be a great fit for this position you can do a few awesome things:
- Pass this on and shout it from the rooftops to your peeps who might be interested.
- Tweet or post about this opportunity on social media.
- Go to our Careers page and send in your resume or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oh, and in case you haven’t heard Think Tank was named one of the Best Places to Work in St. Louis by the St. Louis Business Journal in both 2014 and 2013 – so we promise it will be fun, challenging and rewarding. Besides, who doesn’t want to be a Ninja?