The Search Strategist will drive the strategy, planning, and execution of our clients’ search engine marketing initiatives to achieve their business objectives. Through the creation and execution of search marketing plans, competitive analysis, keyword strategies, bid and budget management, creative optimization, reporting, and analysis, this individual will work to grow sales/conversions while improving efficiencies and SEM efforts for clients.
- Research, create, execute, and analyze SEM campaigns across various client accounts spanning multiple industries.
- Increase website visibility and drive traffic, conversions, and revenue through organic SEO and paid efforts.
- Strategize, implement, and evaluate on-page updates, off-page opportunities, and local SEO initiatives.
- Analyze and articulate results of SEM efforts. Alter strategy on an as-needed basis.
- Collaborate with Account Executives and other internal teams to maximize SEM strategies.
- Previous experience in search engine marketing — both SEO and PPC
- Previous experience working with analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Webmasters/Search Console, and other software intended to analyze websites, competitors, etc.
- Solid analytical capabilities with an extreme attention to detail
- A proven ability to multi-task with a demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
- A proactive, take-charge attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, public speaking, and writing skills
- Understanding of direct response marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite — especially Word and Excel
- Previous experience with WordPress preferred
- Basic understanding of HTML a plus
- Strong performance in Bachelor’s degree program required
- Prior agency experience a plus
To apply, send an email to email@example.com or fill out the contact form below.