Editor and Motion Graphics Designer
The Editor and Motion Graphics Designer position requires a competent and creative visionary who will help the Video Producers and Director on our team create and execute a look for all video format types. This position also requires a knowledge of sound editing and design. Must possess solid, technical knowledge in all phases of post-production.
- An expert in After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strategic and artistic with design, animation, and compositing — hand drawing talent and skills are a plus
- Proficient in sound design
- Knowledge of video formats for a range of applications, video compression standards, aspect ratios, interlacing issues, frame rates, and HD postproduction workflows on Mac OS.
- Ability to create superior, original motion graphic designs and animation
- Generate multiple concept boards for pre-viz approval
- Manage time effectively in order to meet project milestones
- Provide final delivery elements on time in various formats
- Work with storyboards and shot lists to achieve final product as director needs
- Maintain organization and communication in a team setting
The Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- Up-to-date reel
- Experience as a graphic designer in some or all of the following areas: broadcast finishing, interactive, agency creative, motion graphic design, and graphic design.
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions
- Well-rounded storytelling skills
- Fluency in current motion graphic design products and practices, such as Adobe Creative Suite, compositors, digital editing and 3D
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively with a capacity to multi-task
- Capacity to remain focused in a team-oriented environment, work independently and proactively as needed to identify problems and find solutions.
- Ability to manage and archive project files and backups.
- Commitment to the confidentiality of certain materials.
- Experience with cameras and on set videography, lighting and other various set duties.
- Solid work ethic and commitment to the craft of film making
- Competitive pay based on your skill level, not your previous salary
- Ability to craft your work environment with flexible locations
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave (including mothers, fathers, adoptive parents)
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible work schedules
We have hikers, mountain climbers, musicians, runners, video game gurus, movie buffs, extroverts, and introverts. We have family people, single people, happy people, caring people. You will always find a friend and your place to fit in here at Think Tank.
As a woman-owned company committed to equal employment opportunities, diversity drives our identity. Think Tank is the type of company where you can balance great work with a great life. You age is only a number to us – we don’t care if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for your experience and willingness to be part of the team. We strive to take care of our people and genuinely care about them.
Think Tank is a company comprised of creators, innovators, artists, storytellers, makers and leaders. We’ve been named both Best Marketing Firm and Best Public Relations Firm in St. Louis for 11 years in a row and have been awarded Most Innovative Company in St. Louis, a Future 50 Company, one of the Largest Marketing Firms in St. Louis, and Best Place to Work in St. Louis. We’ve also won countless awards including Telly Awards, Communicator Awards, TAM Awards and more! Company culture is our priority, and we proudly support an inclusive employee environment. We know that our clients are best supported when our teammates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion or ability, are equally supported. We believe in equal opportunities for everybody.
To apply, send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com or fill out the contact form on this page.